since everyone is doing swan king/the lion king parallels
"you choose your favourite character because they remind you of yourself"
*Rubs chin* I’m trying to find a pattern here…
let me tell you how i still have nightmares about movies i saw in fucking 7th grade.
This is true. Truetruetrue.
Legit though Regina’s face when Emma fell off the bridge.
|—||Dr. Light, Act I (via incorrectprotomenquotes)|
I CAN’T IMAGINE WHY
YOU BEING SUCH A CHARMING GUY AND ALL
I like all of your answers for Rei but especially the answer for “Why I don’t.” I feel that way about characters too. :)
- Why I like them: In part because I never thought I would like her as much as I do. I went to the Manga expecting to love Minako (which I did, btw), but by time I finished, all I wanted was more Rei Hino. But I couldn’t point out a particular reason for why I like her. Maybe the fact she feels like a person and not like a role model. Like she is very self-centered, but equeally willing to sacrifice herself for others, and she’s kind of a asshole and she put super high standars on people, but is because she demands the same from herself (which she gives), and it’s just imposible to put all of that in a single label like merely “good” or merely “selfish”. Maybe, is just that I like Rei Hino because she is Rei Hino.
- Why I don’t: … For me, liking a character means accepting them as a whole. That includes the “positive” traits and the “negative” ones as well. I mean, is not “I Rei because of her X but dislike her because her Z”. I embrace them both, along with everything else she is.
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): So far, Episode 30 because Rei and Usagi are finally coming to that place where they get each other. Also these scenes because they are extremely important:
- Favorite season/movie: Season 1, and that special in the manga when Minako infiltrates in Rei’s school for reasons.
- Favorite line:
- Favorite outfit:
- OTP: Usagi/Rei, Ami/Rei Minako/Rei (Manga. Probably Anime as well). Sometimes Usagi/Rei/inako
- Brotp: Rei/Mako and Rei/Ami
- Head Canon: Is not exacty a headcanon, but I think Rei would not be terriby interested in the past life.
- Unpopular opinion: sometimes I’ve seen people commenting they prefer manga-rei because anime-rei is too boy crazy. And, sure, I think her not-liking men wasn’t something that needed to be changed, but that’s something I blame the writers for, not her.
- A wish: Neverending waves of interactions between characters in the new anime. Give me all the Rei/Other Senshi - people who are not senshi.I want teasing and conflicts and love and anger and frustration and Usagi getting lost with Rei in an unkown place while the others try to find them.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: Jadeite. Never ever put them together. He is not worthy of Rei Hino, neither are the other four generals, but specially Jadeite. Because Jadeite. Senshi/Shitennou is my kryptonite.
- 5 words to best describe them: Passion, unstopable, feeling, self and honesty (A very Rei-like type of honesty)
- My nickname for them: Sometimes I call her a dork because she is.
- Why I like them
- Why I don’t
- Favorite episode (scene if movie)
- Favorite season/movie
- Favorite line
- Favorite outfit
- Head Canon
- Unpopular opinion
- A wish
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen
- 5 words to best describe them
- My nickname for them
PSA: IF SOMEBODY ASKS YOU TO STOP TOUCHING THEM IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF YOU TWO ARE FRIENDS, YOU HAVE TO STOP TOUCHING THEM.